Wednesday 14 March 2012

Small Update to the car

Well time to update some the last remains original bits on the car. It started out as an original GENX10 but as I have show the majority is now LE parts. Decided to replace the rear bodypost/spring mounts up to the wider LE version. Also go the aluminium 1/2 standoffs to replace my tired plastic ones. Makes the rear much more solid.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

You may notice that the motor is missing in those pics. At my last club night at chesterfield I went far too wide on a corner and smacked the barrier pretty hard, this killed the sensor board in my car. Unfortunately finding a sensor board for a 10.5 Trinity D3 in the UK is like finding rocking horse poop!! Fortunately I got one from the USA from Phils Hobby Shop. MASSIVE thanks to them and the USPS as it arrived here in 3 days!!!

Next race is on the 25th at Ardent Raceway Winter Series, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers